GB's Stable has many Boarding Options to ensure the flexibility and quality of care that you desire. All caretaking services are provided independently by the manager and her staff, and are not provided by GB's Stable itself:
- Partial Board: Great for owners who want to care for their own horse. Requires owner to clean their stall, turn in and out, as well as feed. Owner purchases own grain/hay. ($300 per month)
- Partial/Full Board: Allows owners with rotating schedules to care for their horse, but utilize caretakers when needed. Owner provides grain/hay. ($300, plus per diem fee of $6 stall cleaning, $4.50 morning care, $4.50 evening care)
- Premium Full Board: $940-1160 (includes $300 for stall)
- Holding for regular scheduled vet and farrier appointments
- Premium Grain: Includes up to 5 bags of premium feed per month up to $22 per bag.
- Bermuda hay: Includes up to 12 bales of Bermuda hay per month up to $11.00 per bale; unloaded
- Supplements: We will feed supplements that are supplied by the horse’s owner.
- Applying fly spray, fly mask in the summer, and blankets in the winter. (all supplied by horse’s owner.)
- Full Board: $760 ($300 for board; $460 for care) same as Premium Full Board except owner pays SEPARATELY for grain/hay separately. (credit cards can be left on file at feed stores)
- Co-op: Allows you to share care with others or pay someone else an amount you decide for care. (Partial board rate of $300 applies)
+ $75 for new semi-private; $150 for private grass paddock
Custom Care/ Board prices may be given if your horse’s needs differ from what we offer above.
Contact Manager to inquire.
(Shavings are provided for all boarding options)
GB’s Stable is located on one of the largest properties in metro Atlanta, with over 115 acres just minutes from interstates 285, 75, and 20. Our state of the art 44 stall barn built in 2008 includes well ventilated/matted/crib proof stalls with automatic waterers, 20 tackrooms, 4 washracks, climate controlled lounge, surveillance system, and motion detector lights. You have 24/7 access to a lighted Olympic size arena with jumps, as well as a round pen. Beside the main grass pasture there are 26 paddocks for daily or nightly turnout. There are over four miles of trails and trailer parking. The owners live on site and staff live nearby.
GB's is a pleasure riding facility, with boarders riding and showing in all disciplines. We seek to provide a laid back atmosphere and work hard to enhance your experience with us by providing activities and social events to ensure your stay is most enjoyable.
We are fortunate to have great vets, farriers, trainers, and feed & hay suppliers come to GB’s, but should you prefer someone else you are welcome to use them.